As you may know,
big things are happening to
Texas’ biotechnology industry.
Temple is one the fastest-growing cities in Texas due to the increasing presence of medical companies, hospitals and industry influence in the area. The growth of the life sciences industry has forged legislation by the Texas legislature to create the Temple Health and Bioscience District (THBD), a nonprofit supported by taxpayers and the city. The legislation was created to support the economic development of the life sciences industry in Texas.
To Invest in and Promote a Diverse, Growing Health Science Community in Temple, TX.
To Foster a Thriving Health Science Community.
Take a Virtual Tour
We have more than one million dollars of state-of-the-art equipment for your use including an Instron E1000 Linear-Torsion Material Testing System and a Stratasys Objet 350 Connex3TM 3-D Printer. See below for a virtual tour of the lab.
To properly view the virtual tour above and those in the buttons below, please click on the view screen in the virtual tour and drag your mouse or cursor over the image so that you can manipulate the view. On mobile devices, click in the view using your finger, then drag along the image to navigate.
View the full THBD Leasing Brochure here.
The common lab is equipped with:
- -20° Freezer
- BioRad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler
- BioTek Epoch Plate Reader
- Ice Maker
- lnstron E 10000 Linear-Torsion Material Testing System
- Labconco Flask Scrubber
- Leica LMD7000 Microdissection System
- Mettler Toledo Cuvette Changer (UV5Bio)
- nanoString nCounter NCT-SYST-200 Analysis System
- Rainin Smart Check for Pipette Accuracy
- Sorvall Legend XTR Cell Culture Centrifuge
- Stratasys J750 3D Printer
- Thermo Scientific 1300 Series A2 Bio Safety Hood
- Thermo Scientific Forma 88000 Series minus 80°C Freezer
- Thermo Scientific Multi Blok Heater
- Thermo Scientific Orion Star A211 PH Meter
- Thermo Scientific TruAir Hyperclean Portable Fume Hood
- Thermo Scientific Water Jacketed CO2 Incubator