THBD board meetings take place the last Wednesday of each month, pending necessary schedule changes. All meetings are open to the public.
To attend a THBD monthly board meeting, please refer to the calendar for the dates to attend and you may join virtually using this Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84265761375.
The Temple Health and Bioscience Economic Development District Board welcomes comments from the public who attend Board meetings. The Board provides a specific period on the agenda during meetings when citizens may comment.
Guidelines and procedures regarding public comment at board meetings:
- All persons wishing to speak must sign up prior to the meeting. A sign-in roster will be provided. The roster will determine the speaking order for people who wish to make public comment. People wishing to address the Board will be asked to provide their name and proof of address to verify resident lives within City of Temple limits. Anyone refusing to identify himself or herself will be prohibited from speaking.
- Public comments are limited to 3 (three) minutes per speaker.
- If someone is acting as a spokesperson representing several other parties or organization will also have three (3) minutes to make public comment.
- If the number of people wishing to speak is large, the Chairperson or Vice Chairperson may rule that a separate meeting be scheduled on a particular issue and ask that those wishing to comment do so at that meeting.
- Public comments will be addressed to the Board, not to other members of the public.
- If at any time a speaker appearing before the Board exceeds the time limitations set forth in this policy or becomes abusive in language or behavior, the Chairperson or Vice Chairperson may declare that person out of order and refuse him or her permission to continue to address the Board.
Submit a public comment below:
The next board election will take place on November 3, 2020 in Temple, Texas.
Board of Directors
Learn more about the THBD Board of Directors here. Please see the reelection date for each board member below:
- Thomas Baird, Chairman of the Board | 2022
- Michael Norman, Vice Chair | 2023
- Gregg Strasburger | 2022
- John Kiella | 2022
- Robert Cortes Jr. MD | 2023
- Tyler Johnson | 2023
- Jason Locklin, Ph.D. | 2023
Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
December 2, 2020 Minutes
December 2, 2020 Agenda
November 16, 2020 Minutes
November 16, 2020 Agenda
October 28, 2020 Minutes
October 28, 2020 Agenda
September 23, 2020 Minutes
September 23, 2020 Agenda
September 3, 2020 Minutes
September 3, 2020 Agenda