THBD’s office and laboratory facility offers a cost-effective home for innovation to thrive. Occupancy allows entrepreneurs to not only have access to equipment and workspace, but to gain intercuts to technology, legal, financial, business, education, and investor entities.
- Consultants for your business to help nurture it from startup to commercialization
- Patent lawyers, startup strategy, IP protection, government funding all part of the THBD network
- Networking with key collaborators including Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, Temple College, Central Texas Veterans Healthcare System, Texas A&M System AgriLife Research, and the City of Temple
- Access to industry conferences and networking
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment in the THBD common laboratory
- Monthly E-Learning Series webinars and events
- Mentorship and guidance from THBD leadership
- Conference room, office space and lab use all within our 5,000-sq.-ft. facility
- List of industry connections and contacts provided by THBD, earned over years from a variety of industry conferences
- Signage, branding, website development, PR and marketing resources within THBD
- And more…
As a first time medtech founder, It is amazing being surrounded by the network of like-minded founders and teams who show up to Temple Health and Bioscience District. Combined with the experiential knowledge, resourcefulness, and caring staff, this is the medical startup hub for Central Texas.Ryan QuinnCEO & Co-Founder, SiMMo3D
THBD supports entrepreneurs and early stage start-up companies by providing a nurturing environment and comprehensive customer-centered services. I highly recommend it!Jason H. Huang, MD, FACSChairman, Department of Neurosurgery, Baylor Scott & White Health System, Temple Region
The Temple Health & Bioscience District has been very kind to our company, Emergent Biotechnologies. Mrs. Annable has been critical to providing us with numerous ways to get off the ground with a startup in the form of seminars, lunch teleconferences, and local business connections. Additionally, the board of the THBD has been generous and thoughtful in their support of our project. For that and from all of our staff at Emergent Biotechnologies- Thank you!David C.C. Sprague, Ph.D.CEO & Co-Founder, Emergent Biotechnologies
Tami and the team at the Temple Health and Bioscience Center have been frequent and high-touch supporters since we met. They have helped us connect with resources, advisors, talent and funders, and taken our story on the road when they travel. We wouldn't be where we are without them.Jeff LevineCEO, Advanced Scanners, Inc.